EBW25 is an instant boiling water dispenser that is wall mounted making it ideal for offices and canteens or any space where hot water for beverages are required. The 2.5 litre capacity water heater has a white ABS moulded outer case which is IPX2 rated. Heated by a 2.5kW element, the EBW25 can save both time and energy that would normally be wasted from repeatedly boiling a kettle for hot drinks.
Dimensions: H445 x W290 x D190 mm
PRICE EXCLUDES VAT
Do you need your hot water boiler installed correctly and safely?
Boilers 4 Beverages can offer you a complete service with the installation of your new Hot Water Boiler.
Please make sure you select 'Installation' from the options when adding the item to your basket.
Please ensure that the site for the machine is within 3m of a water supply.
Wall mounted boilers require a fused spur connection installed separately by an appropriately qualified electrician. The fused spur connection needs to be within 1m of the intended location of the boiler
Please contact us if you are unsure.
Our Service Packages:
One Year Boiler or Zip Tap Service Agreement
The One Year Service Agreement covers bi-annual service visits, which are carried out by our own, fully trained, professional engineers.
- We visit the site twice a year to clean and sanitise the unit
- Where water filters are fitted to a water boiler they will be replaced at each scheduled visit
- Stainless steel cabinets will be cleaned using appropriate cleaning solutions at no extra cost.
- All maintenance repairs which cannot be carried out on site by the attending engineer, are to be charged separately dependent on the nature of the repair.
- The day-to-day cleaning is the responsibility of the site. This includes emptying and cleaning drip-trays, wiping splash back panels and cleansing external cabinets, where applicable.
Cost is per annum, payable annually on the commencement of the agreement.
Any breakdowns or call outs in addition to the regular service intervals will be charged at £65.00 plus VAT for the first hour and £40.00 plus VAT per hour thereafter.
All parts fitted are charged in addition to the above hourly rates.
One-Off Boiler or Zip Tap Service
A One-off, one hour site visit to clean and sanitise the unit. Includes a filter replacement, if a filter is installed
If further time is required, work will be carried out at £40.00 plus VAT per hour.
Any repairs required as a result of this service will be quoted in writing and agreed before work commences. There is no contractual agreement for additional work or any additional costs with this service.
One-Off Boiler or Zip Tap Repair
A One-off, one hour site visit to your unit.
Price does not include charges for any replacement parts and is for the first hour only.Thereafter, any additional time spent on your repair will be charged at £40.00 per hour.
* All prices are excluding VAT where applicable.
** VAT and Shipping are not included in this price and will be added at the checkout stage.