Burco 7.5 Litre Wall Mounted Autofill Water Boiler for constent hot water and is ideal for offices, staff rooms, kitchens, canteens and cafes.
- Wall Mounted - Ideal for premises where countertop space is at a premium.
- Large 7.5L tank capacity, ideal for premises requiring a large volume of hot water
- Manufactured in the UK
- Touch controller - Features an On/Off Switch, On/Off LED and "Descale Now" warning LED.
- Heats and dispenses water at 98oC
- Patented plastic tap can be changed from controllable to constant flow
- Powerful 2.8kW heating element - For rapid heat-up time.
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Dimensions: H497 x W344 x D279 mm
PRICE EXCLUDES VAT
Do you need your hot water boiler installed correctly and safely?
Boilers 4 Beverages can offer you a complete service with the installation of your new Hot Water Boiler.
Please make sure you select 'Installation' from the options when adding the item to your basket.
Please ensure that the site for the machine is within 3m of a water supply.
Wall mounted boilers require a fused spur connection installed separately by an appropriately qualified electrician. The fused spur connection needs to be within 1m of the intended location of the boiler
Please contact us if you are unsure.
Our Service Packages:
One Year Boiler or Zip Tap Service Agreement
The One Year Service Agreement covers bi-annual service visits, which are carried out by our own, fully trained, professional engineers.
- We visit the site twice a year to clean and sanitise the unit
- Where water filters are fitted to a water boiler they will be replaced at each scheduled visit
- Stainless steel cabinets will be cleaned using appropriate cleaning solutions at no extra cost.
- All maintenance repairs which cannot be carried out on site by the attending engineer, are to be charged separately dependent on the nature of the repair.
- The day-to-day cleaning is the responsibility of the site. This includes emptying and cleaning drip-trays, wiping splash back panels and cleansing external cabinets, where applicable.
Cost is per annum, payable annually on the commencement of the agreement.
Any breakdowns or call outs in addition to the regular service intervals will be charged at £65.00 plus VAT for the first hour and £40.00 plus VAT per hour thereafter.
All parts fitted are charged in addition to the above hourly rates.
* All prices are excluding VAT where applicable.
** VAT and Shipping are not included in this price and will be added at the checkout stage.