AquaTap Boiler/ChillerBoilers 4 Beverages
The cost saving alternative to a Zip Tap
Special Offer - Free installation (worth £129.00)
Trusted, easy to install and famously reliable, the AquaTap delivers instant boiling and chilled water at the touch of a button.
The under counter design maximizes counter top space and it comes complete with a stylish, surface mounted dispenser tap.
- Instant boiling and chilled water with no waiting time
- Heating/Chiller units discreetly installed under the sink
- Stylish, safety standard approved tap with dual button safety controls to prevent accidental delivery of boiling water
- Provides 30 cups of boiling water at one time and 30 litres of chilled water per hour
- IntelliboilTMPlus ultra efficient hot water management system
- Mains fed
SPECIAL INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
- Please ensure that there is sufficient under counter space available for the Under Sink Heating Unit and the Under Sink Chiller Unit. In addition, the Heating Unit requires 150mm of clear space to the sides, front, rear and top of the unit and the Chiller Unit requires 70mm of clear space to the sides, front, rear and top of the unit. When installing both in one cupboard, a minimum of 150mm is required between the two units.
- 2 x 240 V Electrical sockets
- Mains water supply
Under Sink Heating Unit: H480 x W350 x D296 mm
Under Sink Chiller Unit: H400 x W255 x D400 mm
Dispenser Tap: H235 x W60 x D118 mm
PRICE EXCLUDES VAT
Do you need your hot water boiler installed correctly and safely?
Boilers 4 Beverages can offer you a complete service with the installation of your new Hot Water Boiler.
Please make sure you select 'Installation' from the options when adding the item to your basket.
Please ensure that the site for the machine is within 3m of a water supply.
Wall mounted boilers require a fused spur connection installed separately by an appropriately qualified electrician. The fused spur connection needs to be within 1m of the intended location of the boiler
Please contact us if you are unsure.
Our Service Packages:
One Year Boiler or Zip Tap Service Agreement
The One Year Service Agreement covers bi-annual service visits, which are carried out by our own, fully trained, professional engineers.
- We visit the site twice a year to clean and sanitise the unit
- Where water filters are fitted to a water boiler they will be replaced at each scheduled visit
- Stainless steel cabinets will be cleaned using appropriate cleaning solutions at no extra cost.
- All maintenance repairs which cannot be carried out on site by the attending engineer, are to be charged separately dependent on the nature of the repair.
- The day-to-day cleaning is the responsibility of the site. This includes emptying and cleaning drip-trays, wiping splash back panels and cleansing external cabinets, where applicable.
Cost is per annum, payable annually on the commencement of the agreement.
Any breakdowns or call outs in addition to the regular service intervals will be charged at £65.00 plus VAT for the first hour and £40.00 plus VAT per hour thereafter.
All parts fitted are charged in addition to the above hourly rates.
* All prices are excluding VAT where applicable.
** VAT and Shipping are not included in this price and will be added at the checkout stage.